- This event has passed.
Electrical Safety – June 28, 2022 (AM) – Live Instructor Led Virtual Training
June 28, 2022 @ 7:15 am - 11:30 am
Course Overview – Electrical Safety
Electricity is the one tool we all use every day that has the greatest potential to harm us. Due to the ubiquitous nature of electricity it is important to understand how it works and the hazards associated with it. During this course our safety trainer will walk you through the basic principles of electricity as well as the key requirements of the OSHA regulation for electrical safety.
- Elements of OSHA Electrical Safety Regulation (29 CFR 1910.301-399, Subpart S)
- Key terms and concepts of electrical safety
- The importance of electrical safety-related work practices
- How to identify employees’ appropriate training and protection requirements
- Four types of electrical injuries
- Protecting employees who work on or near to electrical conductors and equipment
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for team leaders, middle managers, human resource personnel, safety and health committee members, and other employees recently appointed to safety and health responsibilities or who are seeking knowledge of electrical safety.
Why You Should Attend
This training will familiarize you with the fundamentals of how electricity works and the hazards associated with its use.
We are offering a half-day course in the afternoon on Machine Guarding
Electrical Safety (AM)
11:30-12:00 Lunch – on your own
Machine Guarding (PM) Registration: 12:15p.m.-12:30p.m.
Discounted Member Price:
Machine Guarding PM Course @ $200
- Electrical Safety AM Course @ $200
Both Courses @ $350
Machine Guarding PM Course @ $250
- Electrical Safety AM Course @ $250
Both Courses @ $450
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
Attend this course and earn .40 CEUs from the Wisconsin Safety Council.
To schedule a private of this course, please contact WSC at 608.258.3400 or email@example.com for pricing and availability.