Electrical Safety – Sept 14, 2021 (AM) – Live Instructor Led Virtual Training
September 14 @ 7:15 am - 11:30 am
Course Overview – Electrical Safety
Electricity is the one tool we all use every day that has the greatest potential to harm us. Due to the ubiquitous nature of electricity it is important to understand how it works and the hazards associated with it. During this course our safety trainer will walk you through the basic principles of electricity as well as the key requirements of the OSHA regulation for electrical safety.
- Elements of OSHA Electrical Safety Regulation (29 CFR 1910.301-399, Subpart S)
- Key terms and concepts of electrical safety
- The importance of electrical safety-related work practices
- How to identify employees’ appropriate training and protection requirements
- Four types of electrical injuries
- Protecting employees who work on or near to electrical conductors and equipment
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for team leaders, middle managers, human resource personnel, safety and health committee members, and other employees recently appointed to safety and health responsibilities or who are seeking knowledge of electrical safety.
Why You Should Attend
This training will familiarize you with the fundamentals of how electricity works and the hazards associated with its use.
We are offering a half-day course in the afternoon on Lockout/Tagout
Electrical Safety (AM)
11:30-12:00 Lunch – on your own
Discounted Member Price:
- Lockout/Tagout PM Course @ $200
- Electrical Safety AM Course @ $200
- Both Courses @ $350
- Train-the-Trainer Kits @ $115 (in addition to above pricing) Train-the-Trainer kits are available, for an additional charge, to anyone interested in training/teaching this topic to your employees.
- Lockout/Tagout PM Course @ $250
- Electrical Safety AM Course @ $250
- Both Courses @ $450
- Train-the-Trainer Kits @ $145 (in addition to above pricing) Train-the-Trainer kits are available, for an additional charge, to anyone interested in training/teaching this topic to your employees.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
Attend this course and earn .40 CEUs from the Wisconsin Safety Council.
- Training program discount
- Membership – Join our network of committed organizations today!
- Consulting & customized training services – Customize this, or any program for delivery at your facility. Call today for a quote!
- Cancellation and substitution policy
- Training registration forms
To schedule a private of this course, please contact WSC at 608.258.3400 or firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and availability.