Ergonomics: Managing for Results, May 25, 2021 (Live Instructor Led Virtual Training)
May 25 @ 8:15 am - 4:30 pm
Part of NSC’s Advanced Safety Certificate Program:
Repetitive motion and overexertion are the biggest risk factors facing American workers. The one-day NSC Ergonomics course will teach you how to reduce the number and severity of musculoskeletal injuries in your workplace through a practical and effective program.
Discussions, demonstrations and exercises explain the importance of keeping employees free from ergonomic injuries. You’ll also learn how to recognize risk factors, conduct an ergonomic work site analysis, evaluate and rank hazards, and select appropriate control methods.
- The basic concepts relating to ergonomics in the workplace
- How to recognize ergonomic risk factors related to musculoskeletal disorders
- How to conduct an ergonomic work site analysis, and evaluate and rank hazards
- Various control methods and how to select the method best suited to the level of risk
- Steps to implementing a successful ergonomics program at your workplace
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for business owners, managers, supervisors and HR professionals.
Why You Should Attend
This course will provide you with the tools you need to develop and implement an ergonomic safety program at your facility.
Registration/Networking: 8:15 – 8:30 am
Course: 8:30 am – 4:00 pm
12:00-1:00 Lunch on your own
Aaron Huebner, Executive Director, Wisconsin Safety Council
Regular Price: $450
Discounted Member: $350
Course materials included: NSC Participant Guide
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
Attend this course and earn .65 CEUs from the Wisconsin Safety Council.
Registration confirmations will be Emailed. Pre-registration is required.
- Training program discount
- Membership – Join our network of committed organizations today!
- Consulting & customized training services – Customize this, or any program for delivery at your facility. Call today for a quote!
- Cancellation and substitution policy
- Training registration forms
To schedule a private of this course, please contact us at 608.258.3400 or email@example.com for pricing and availability.