- This event has passed.
October 10, 2019 @ 8:15 am - 4:00 pm
According to OSHA, workplace fires and explosions kill 200 and injure more than 5,000 workers each year. They cost businesses more than $2.3 billion in property damage. Don’t add to these statistics. Get the facts on OSHA’s Fire Protection standards. The Wisconsin Safety Council Fire Protection Compliance Training Seminar will show you how to reduce your risks.
- Details of OSHA 1910 Subpart L (1910.155 through 1910.165)
- Basic precautions for preventing fires and protecting workers
- The right equipment and protective wear for fighting fires
- General requirements for automatic sprinkler systems and fixed fire extinguishing systems
- How to install and maintain fire detection and alarm systems
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for team leaders, middle managers, human resource personnel, safety and health committee members, and other employees recently appointed to safety and health responsibilities or who are seeking knowledge of fire prevention and protection.
Why You Should Attend
This training will provide you with the tools you need to build a fire prevention and protection program at your facility.
Registration: 8:15-8:30 am
Course: 8:30-4:00 pm
12:00-1:00 Lunch on your own (Check out the great restaurants in downtown Madison).WSC training center will include i-Pads for you to place your luncheon order.
Regular Price: $450
Discounted Member: $350
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
Attend this course and earn .60 CEUs from the Wisconsin Safety Council.
Registration confirmations will be emailed. Pre-registration is required.
- Training program discount
- Membership – Join our network of committed organizations today!
- Consulting & customized training services – Customize this, or any program for delivery at your facility. Call today for a quote!
- Cancellation and substitution policy
- Training registration forms
To schedule a private of this course, please contact us at 608.258.3400 or email@example.com for pricing and availability.