- This event has passed.
Job Safety Analysis (JSA)- Sept 23, 2021 (Live Instructor Led Virtual Training)
September 23 @ 8:15 am - 4:30 pm
Part of NSC’s Advanced Safety Certificate Program
The National Safety Council’s Job Safety Analysis (JSA) course offers a proven process for controlling operating hazards and costs. You’ll learn how to develop and manage a JSA program and gain a better understanding of your role in making it effective.
This one-day course will provide you with knowledge and skills on:
- How to recognize and use important safety and health terminology
- JSA’s relation to continuous improvement in your organization
- How to identify and communicate the safety and financial benefits of using JSA
- The key requirements for a successful JSA
- How to recognize hazards inherent in task performance and develop solutions and hazard controls
- How to complete a JSA form
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for safety practitioners, safety committee members, safety coordinators, safety specialists, human resources personnel, safety managers, loss control managers and operations managers.
Why Should You Attend?
Through discussions, demonstrations and exercises, you’ll learn how to dissect processes in your operation and eliminate or reduce hazards inherent with these processes. You’ll also learn how to enlist participation from frontline employees, supervisors and upper management. The result: efficient procedures that help reduce personal injuries and operating costs.
Registration/Networking: 8:15 – 8:30 am
Course: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
12:00-1:00 Lunch on your own
Regular Price: $450
Discounted Member: $350
Course materials included.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
Attend this course and earn .65 CEUs from the Wisconsin Safety Council.
- Training program discount
- Membership – Join our network of committed organizations today!
- Consulting & customized training services – Customize this, or any program for delivery at your facility. Call today for a quote!
- Cancellation and substitution policy
- Training registration forms
To schedule a private training for your company, please contact us at 608.258.3400 or firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and availability.