- This event has passed.
Lab Safety- August 27, 2020 (PM)
August 27, 2020 @ 12:15 pm - 4:30 pm
Employees working in a laboratory are exposed to a unique subset of workplace hazards. Whether it is a medical lab or a chemistry lab, it is imperative that workers understand the risks that they face in this setting. From ergonomic risks associated with working inside of laboratory enclosures to health risks faced by those individuals working with hazardous material the control strategies employed will be as varied as the hazards themselves. Learn how to control various risks in the laboratory setting to help protect employees.
- Learn about various chemical and physical hazards associated with laboratory work
- Understand the ergonomic risks that laboratory employees face
- Learn control strategies to protect your employees
Who Should Attend
This course is recommended for experienced EHS Professionals, Laboratory Employees, Laboratory Supervisors and Medical Professionals.
Why You Should Attend
This course will provide an overview of the various hazards that laboratory employees face in their workplace. Attendees will learn to identify hazards and incorporate control measures.
We are offering a half-day course in the morning on HazCom
Hazard Communication (AM)
11:30a.m.-12:30p.m. Lunch Break (Check out the great restaurants in downtown Madison)
Lab Safety (PM)
Lab Safety: 12:30p.m.-4:30p.m.
Discounted Member Price:
- Lab Safety PM Course @ $200
- HazCom AM Course @ $200
- Both Courses @ $350
- Lab Safety PM Course @ $250
- HazCom AM Course @ $250
- Both Courses @ $450
- Training program discount
- Membership – Join our network of committed organizations today!
- Consulting & customized training services – Customize this, or any program for delivery at your facility. Call today for a quote!
- Cancellation and substitution policy
- Training registration forms
To schedule a private of this course, please contact WSC at 608.258.3400 or firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and availability.