- This event has passed.
Lift Truck Operator, Train-the-Trainer Sept 7, 2023 (In Person & Virtual Options)
September 7 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Our Lift Truck Operator Training Program – developed by the National Safety Council – trains supervisors and managers to incorporate best safety practices into their daily management activities. Whether you’re a new or experienced trainer, the turnkey materials you’ll receive will give you the confidence and the capability to deliver lift truck training successfully.
Learn how to train your forklift operators for safe operation and meet OSHA requirements. Our one-day classroom course teaches candidate instructors how to develop and deliver complete in-house training programs, design exercises for staff evaluations, and instruct non-operators how to work safely around forklifts. Topics you’ll learn during the course include:
- OSHA Powered Industrial Truck Standard 1910.178 and 1926.602 compliance
- How to evaluate operators’ performance
- How to educate non-operators about working safely around powered industrial trucks
- How to teach safe procedures and maintenance
Who Should Attend?
Many positions in your organization can benefit from this course, including:
- Forklift operator trainers
- Forklift operators
- Warehouse/shipping/receiving managers
- Construction site managers
- Safety managers
- Safety committee members
- Operations managers
Why Should You Attend?
Fully OSHA compliant, and covering all lift truck classifications, this program can quickly return its low cost in improved productivity, decreased absenteeism, better morale, and a safer workplace.
Aaron Huebner, Executive Director, Wisconsin Safety Council
For the cost of the Full Tuition Instructor’s Kit …Attendees receive the Easy-to-follow Facilitator Guide with companion USB link that lets course leaders engage and involve participants through all seven instructional modules.
Regular Price $700
Discounted Member $570
*This class will be held in person and virtually. For those attending via Zoom, a link will be sent to you at a later date*
1:00- 4:00 Program
12:00-1:00 Lunch – on your own
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
Attend this course and earn .60 CEUs from the Wisconsin Safety Council.
Registration confirmations will be Emailed. Pre-registration is required.
- Membership – Join our network of committed organizations today!
- Consulting & customized training services – Customize this, or any program for delivery at your facility. Call today for a quote!
- Cancellation and substitution policy
To schedule a private training of this course for your company, please contact us at 608.258.3400 or firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and availability.