- This event has passed.
OSHA 10-Hour Construction, Madison
February 8, 2019 @ 8:00 am - March 5, 2019 @ 5:00 pm
This class is intended to provide entry-level workers with awareness of common job-related safety and health hazards associated with the construction industry. Through this training, employees will about their rights as workers, their employer’s responsibilities as well as how to file a complaint. Students will learn how to identify, abate, avoid and prevent job related hazards on a construction site.
· Introduction to OSH Act
· OSHA Focus Four Hazards
· Personal Protective and Lifesaving Equipment
· Health Hazards in Construction
Who Should Attend
This class is designed for entry level employees in the construction industry.
Why You Should Attend
Students will be issued a 10-hour OSHA Outreach Construction Course Completion card upon completion.
Registration/Networking: 12:00-12:30 pm (Day 1 only) – Feb. 8
Course: 12:30 pm – 4:30 pm (Day 1) – no lunch – Feb. 8
Course: 7:30 am – 4:30 pm (Day 2) – with lunch – March 5
Regular Price: $400
Discounted Member: $300
10% discount if you send 3+ employees. (use promo code 3plus when registering online for the discount)
Course materials included.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
Attend this course and earn 1.0 CEUs from the Wisconsin Safety Council.
Registration confirmations will be mailed. Pre-registration is required.
- Training program discount
- Membership – Join our network of committed organizations today!
- Consulting & customized training services – Customize this, or any program for delivery at your facility. Call today for a quote!
- Cancellation and substitution policy
- Training registration forms
To schedule a private of this course, please contact us at 608.258.3400 or firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and availability.