- This event has passed.
World Class Safety Culture – March 3
Your safety program should not be driven by compliance, but because it protects your most valuable assets – your employees! Changes in attitudes and behaviors in the workplace have been found to make major improvements in the losses experienced by workplaces due to accidents and illnesses. This program explores the keys to developing a safety culture in your organization.
Our 1-day course will provide you with the fundamental information needed to create a positive safety culture with all employees. Topics covered will include:
- How to obtain management/leadership support
- Techniques used to motivate employees on your safety and health efforts
- How to maximize your safety training efforts
- How to cultivate a “team work” environment
- Guidelines to prevent reoccurrences of unsafe acts
- How to identify the wants and needs of your employees
- Discussion on safety incentive programs
- How to complete a safety culture assessment
Who Should Attend?
This course is recommended for new and experienced safety, health and compliance professionals, as well as personnel who have a wide range of responsibilities, such as human resource managers, plant managers and safety committee members.
Why Should You Attend?
This program is intended to provide attendees with “real world” applications and strategies for an effective safety and health culture. This program also discusses do’s and don’ts for a supervisor/team leader to create a good relationship with employees, which in turn develops safe behaviors.
Regular Price $450
Discounted Member $350
Course materials included.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
Attend this course and earn .60 CEUs from the Wisconsin Safety Council.
- Training program discount
- Membership – Join our network of committed organizations today!
- Consulting & customized training services – Customize this, or any program for delivery at your facility. Call today for a quote!
- Cancellation and substitution policy
- Training registration forms
To schedule a private of this course, please contact WSC at 608.661.6940 or email@example.com for pricing and availability.