Upcoming Public Trainings:
The Hazard Communication standard, 29 CFR 1910.1200, continues to be one of the most cited OSHA standards when it comes to violations. Despite being made effective in 2012, many companies are still lagging when it comes to compliance with the modified versions on the standard. The new Hazard Communication standard has requirements for manufacturers of hazardous materials as well as employers where hazardous materials are used. There are specific training requirements for employees that enable individuals to identify physical and chemical hazards in the workplace.
- Learn about GHS and the new Safety Data Sheet system
- Understand your obligations as an employer
- Understand the requirements for labeling hazardous materials
Who Should Attend
This course is recommended for new and experienced safety professionals such as EHS Managers, Operations & Plant Managers as well as safety committee members.
Why You Should Attend
Individuals looking to gain insight into how to comply with the most recent modifications to 29 CFR 1910.1200 should attend this training.
We are offering a half-day course in the afternoon on Lab Safety
Discounted Member Price:
- HazCom AM Course @ $200
- Lab Safety PM Course @ $200
- Both Courses @ $350
- HazCom AM Course @ $250
- Lab Safety PM Course @ $250
- Both Courses @ $450
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
Attend this course and earn .40 CEUs from the Wisconsin Safety Council. Attend both classes and earn .80 CEUs.
- Training program discount
- Membership – Join our network of committed organizations today!
- Consulting & customized training services – Customize this, or any program for delivery at your facility. Call today for a quote!
- Cancellation and substitution policy
- Training registration forms
To schedule a private of this course, please contact us at 608.258.3400 or email@example.com for pricing and availability.