This class is intended to provide entry-level workers with awareness of common job-related safety and health hazards associated with the construction industry. Through this training, employees will about their rights as workers, their employer’s responsibilities as well as how to file a complaint. Students will learn how to identify, abate, avoid and prevent job related hazards on a construction site.
- Introduction to OSH Act
- OSHA Focus Four Hazards
- Personal Protective and Lifesaving Equipment
- Health Hazards in Construction
Who Should Attend
This class is designed for entry level employees in the construction industry.
Why You Should Attend
Students will be issued a 10-hour OSHA Outreach Construction Course Completion card upon completion.
Regular Price: $400
Discounted Member: $300
10% discount if you send 3+ employees. (use promo code 3plus when registering online for the discount)
Course materials included.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
Attend this course and earn 1.0 CEUs from the Wisconsin Safety Council.
- Training program discount
- Membership – Join our network of committed organizations today!
- Consulting & customized training services – Customize this, or any program for delivery at your facility. Call today for a quote!
- Cancellation and substitution policy
- Training registration forms
To schedule a private of this course, please contact us at 608.258.3400 or firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and availability.