This class is intended to provide individuals with some level of safety responsibility on a construction site with a greater depth of training. This training will focus on identification, avoidance, control and prevention of hazardous on a construction site.
- Introduction to OSH Act
- Managing Safety and Health
- OSHA Focus Four Hazards
- Personal Protective and Lifesaving Equipment
- Health Hazards in Construction
- Stairways and Ladders
Who Should Attend
This class is designed for supervisors or other workers that have safety responsibilities on a construction site.
Why You Should Attend
Students will be issued a 30-hour OSHA Outreach Construction Course Completion card upon completion.
Regular Price: $650
Discounted Member: $550
Course materials included.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
Attend this course and earn 3.0 CEUs from the Wisconsin Safety Council.
Students successfully completing the course receive a wallet-size completion card from the U.S. Department of Labor-OSHA. The cards will be mailed to students after course completion.
- Training program discount
- Membership – Join our network of committed organizations today!
- Consulting & customized training services – Customize this, or any program for delivery at your facility. Call today for a quote!
- Cancellation and substitution policy
- Training registration forms
To schedule a private of this course, please contact us at 608.258.3400 or firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and availability.