Upcoming Lockout/Tagout Public Trainings:
Lockout/Tagout is one of the Top 10 “Most Serious Violations” and Top 10 “Most Often Cited Violations,” according to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration. A Wisconsin Safety Council trainer will guide you through interactive discussions paired with activities relating to the OSHA lockout/tagout regulation (29CFR 1910.147, Subpart J). Network with your peers and apply what you learn from this course at your worksite.
- Establish the purpose for Lockout/Tagout
- Identify the key components of an energy control program
- Identify the six main elements that should be contained in Lockout/Tagout procedures
- Identify key elements of a periodic inspection of the energy control device to restore energy and equipment
- Explain group Lockout/Tagout
- Identify steps to follow to perform testing or positioning on a piece of equipment being repaired
- Recognize the importance of best practices for the most effective Lockout/Tagout program implementation and operation
- Start and implement a Lockout/Tagout program at your facility
- Set priorities for action once you get back at your facility
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for team leaders, middle managers, human resource personnel, safety and health committee members, and other employees recently appointed to safety and health responsibilities or who are seeking knowledge about the Lockout/Tagout regulation.
Why You Should Attend
This training will familiarize you with the OSHA regulations around controlling hazardous energy and provide awareness on the hazards associated with working with various energy sources.
We are offering a half-day course in the morning on Electrical Safety
Discounted Member Price:
- Lockout/Tagout PM Course @ $200
- Electrical Safety AM Course @ $200
- Both Courses @ $350
- Train-the-Trainer Kits @ $115 (in addition to above pricing) Train-the-Trainer kits are available, for an additional charge, to anyone interested in training/teaching this topic to your employees.
- Lockout/Tagout PM Course @ $250
- Electrical Safety AM Course @ $250
- Both Courses @ $450
- Train-the-Trainer Kits @ $145 (in addition to above pricing) Train-the-Trainer kits are available, for an additional charge, to anyone interested in training/teaching this topic to your employees.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
Attend this course and earn .40 CEUs from the Wisconsin Safety Council.
- Training program discount
- Membership – Join our network of committed organizations today!
- Consulting & customized training services – Customize this, or any program for delivery at your facility. Call today for a quote!
- Cancellation and substitution policy
To schedule a private of this course, please contact us at 608.258.3400 or email@example.com for pricing and availability.
Upcoming Public Trainings: