This one-day course will help you fulfill your 8-hour MSHA Part 46 refresher and DOT refresher training requirement.
- Fulfill your 8hr MSHA Part 46 refresher requirement
- Top MSHA & related violations and penalties
- Site inspections: what to look for
- Fatality reviews
- Best methods for accident prevention
- Tips on handling inspections
- Refine your safety culture and hazard recognition skills
- CPR/First Aid/AED refresher
- Up-to-date safety and health topics
- Mobile equipment safety/pre-operation inspections
- Vehicle safety
Regular Price $135/person
Discounted Price $120/person if sending 3 or more individuals; registrations must be sent in at the same time to qualify for the discount. (promo code 3plus)
Course materials included.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
Attend this course and earn .80 CEUs from the Wisconsin Safety Council.
- Training program discount
- Membership – Join our network of committed organizations today!
- Consulting & customized training services – Customize this, or any program for delivery at your facility. Call today for a quote!
- Cancellation and substitution policy
- Training registration forms
To schedule a private of this course, please contact us at 608.258.3400 or firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and availability.