Upcoming OSHA Recordkeeping Public Trainings:
Don’t repeat history, learn from it.
Effective recordkeeping is just as important as safety training and PPE when it comes to avoiding workplace injuries and illnesses. It gives you a solid foundation for a successful, well-managed safety program.
OSHA’s Recordkeeping Standard ensures that companies track and report incidents, so they’re less likely to repeat them. The Wisconsin Safety Council Recordkeeping Compliance course helps you learn to comply with the standard in your own facility. In just four hours, we’ll walk you through the key elements of the standard and show you how to make it part of an effective safety program.
- The purpose and scope of OSHA’s 1904 Recordkeeping and Reporting Occupational Injuries and Illnesses
- Which industries and companies need to comply, and what types of incidents they need to report
- The required OSHA Recordkeeping forms and how to fill them out correctly
- Who’s responsible for filling out the forms
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for team leaders, middle managers, human resource personnel, safety and health committee members, and other employees recently appointed to safety and health responsibilities or who are seeking knowledge about the OSHA recordkeeping regulation.
Why You Should Attend
This training will familiarize you with the OSHA regulations around injury and illness recordkeeping. You will also use real case studies to enhance your knowledge.
Regular Price: $50
Course materials included.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
Attend this course and earn .40 CEUs from the Wisconsin Safety Council.
- Training program discount
- Membership – Join our network of committed organizations today!
- Consulting & customized training services – Customize this, or any program for delivery at your facility. Call today for a quote!
- Cancellation and substitution policy
To schedule a private of this course, please contact WSC at 608.258.3400 or email@example.com for pricing and availability.