The Supervisors’ Safety Development Program trains supervisors and managers to incorporate best safety practices into their daily management activities. Through various group discussions and activities, participants will have opportunities to demonstrate they have acquired the knowledge and skills necessary to positively impact the safety and health of their employees in the workplace.
Supervisors and managers will learn how to incorporate safety and health into their daily management process. Key learning objectives will include:
- How to confidently address critical safety and health issues
- How to enhance safety responsibilities and safety management systems, including safety inspections, incident investigations, safety meetings and employee engagement
- Identification and control of hazards, incident prevention, OSHA compliance, and continuous improvement in all areas of safety and health
- How to promote a positive safety culture
- Learning to support workers with on-going safety training, on-the-job training and promoting safe behavior
Topics covered include:
Safety & Health Training
Safety & Health InspectionsIncident Investigation
Hand/Portable Power ToolsMaterials Handling/Storage
Who Should Attend?
This course is ideal for new supervisors and managers. Experienced supervisors and managers needing refresher training or additional education are encourage to attend as well.
Why Should You Attend?
Those attending the course will be equipped with the knowledge, leadership skills and methods necessary to apply safety as a part of their responsibilities. The end goal: providing you with the tools and skills needed to become effective safety leaders and advocates within your organization.
Regular Price: $650
Discounted Member: $550
Course materials included.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
Attend this course and earn 1.8 CEUs from the Wisconsin Safety Council.
- Training program discount
- Membership – Join our network of committed organizations today!
- Consulting & customized training services – Customize this, or any program for delivery at your facility. Call today for a quote!
- Cancellation and substitution policy
- Training registration forms
To schedule a private of this course, please contact us at 608.258.3400 or firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and availability.