The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic has been felt in Wisconsin and globally. The public health crisis created an economic crisis that required many businesses to reduce operations or shutdown entirely. As the state debates how to reopen the economy, it is important that steps are taken to protect the health and safety of employees.
The WSC service for COVID-19 Business Infection Prevention Measures Consultation includes:
- A review of your business’s reopening and/or operational expansion plans
- A review of or guidance on how to conduct your business’s risk assessments that identify the exposure risk to employees
- A review of current controls that you have in place for preventing exposure to COVID-19
- A final report with recommendations for improvements, additions/deletions, and additional administrative and engineering controls
- A follow-up review of your complete plan once you have made changes
While WSC cannot guarantee your business will be free of any COVID-19 exposures, we will review your business’s plans for infection prevention measures to ensure that they conform to current recommendations and guidance published by OSHA, the CDC, and NSC for workplace infection prevention.
Due to the constantly changing circumstances and guidance from government officials during this pandemic, it is recommended that all businesses consult OSHA, CDC, NSC and their local and state regulations frequently for updates to those recommendations.
For more information, please contact Laura Waide, Senior Safety Manager, at email@example.com.