Our Safety Management System Compliance Audit takes a look at all aspects of your safety program to ensure full regulatory compliance. While many safety compliance audits tend to focus on the quality of documentation, WSC will take a look at how your safety management system controls risks, determine the level of compliance to the system, assess the current level of prevention and protection provided by the system, and determine the level of preparedness by all employees as it relates to the system.
What Is Included With This Service?
Items covered in the audit include:
- A complete review of any current written policies/programs/plans/procedures to verify regulatory compliance and accuracy
- An assessment of current level of implementation of existing written policies/programs/plans/procedures
- A complete review of training materials, documentation and records
- A full facility safety inspection including a detailed report of findings (abatement recommendations, action item development and follow-up can be included as well)
- A completed report of all audit findings, including a gap analysis & recommended next steps
Who Would Benefit From This Service?
Any organization wanting to determine if their safety management system effectively guides the safe behavior of their employees should take advantage of this service. Key customers that should consider this service include organizations operating without a dedicated safety and health professional and those who have a safety and health professional whom wears other hats in the organization.
Why Should You Want This Service?
WSC’s safety managers can provide substantial benefits to your organization with this service, as they will be able to share their knowledge and experience of the most up-to-date workplace safety and health criteria that all organizations should follow. You will receive effective and relevant assessments that will highlight the positives as well as opportunities for change. Our services will leave you with the tools needed to effectively impact your safety management system.
For questions or to schedule this service, please contact WSC at 608-258-3400 and email@example.com.