Upcoming Public Trainings:
Part of the Advanced Safety Certificate
Are you doing enough to identify and address the most pressing risks affecting your business? Join us for a first-of-its-kind workshop to help you prioritize safety efforts to protect your workers and proactively identify a measure of safety performance beyond incident rates.
Using case studies from multiple industries, this full-day session will dive into real world examples to practice the techniques presented, and provide forms and templates for you to use as you address your organization’s specific needs.
Topics covered during our one-day course include:
- Develop a risk scoring matrix
- Prioritize work tasks with unacceptable levels of risk
- Find new controls to address identified risks
- Use risk scores to supplement incident rates as indicators of safety performance
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for those interested in learning how to introduce or better leverage risk assessment and engage employees in the process of finding and fixing work-related hazards.
Registration/Networking: 8:15 – 8:30 am
Course: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
12:00-1:00 Lunch on your own
*Classes will be held in person and virtually. For those attending via Zoom, a link will be sent to you at a later date*
501 E. Washington Ave
Madison, WI 53703
Regular Price: $450
Discounted Member: $350
Course materials included.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
Attend this course and earn .65 CEUs from the Wisconsin Safety Council.
- Membership – Join our network of committed organizations today!
- Consulting & customized training services – Customize this, or any program for delivery at your facility. Call today for a quote!
- Cancellation and substitution policy
To schedule a private training of this course for your company, please contact us at 608.258.3400 or email@example.com for pricing and availability.