- This event has passed.
CSP Examination Preparation Workshop
August 26, 2019 @ 8:15 am - August 28, 2019 @ 4:30 pm
Wisconsin Safety Council will be hosting a Certified Safety Professional™ (CSP) Examination Preparation Workshop presented by SPAN™ International Training LLC. The CSP Exam is the second-level examination required in the two-test process. This five and one-half hour computer delivered examination consists of 200 questions that examine the candidate’s applied knowledge and the application of experience gained through professional practice.
This course is designed to prepare individuals for the Comprehensive Examination leading to certification as a CSP. The workshop covers the four areas of the exam: engineering, management, information management and communications and professional conduct and ethics. Your preparation will include lectures, sample problems, and discussions on a variety of subjects to prepare the student for the exam. At the completion of the CSP prep workshop participants will learn to:
- Concepts of probability, statistics and calculus
- Engineering: safety and environmental, occupational health, fire protection
- Applied management: principles, ergonomics analysis, risk management, Workers’ Compensation
- Legal/regulatory and professional affairs
The SPAN™ workshop materials include: a two-volume set of workbooks, BCSP approved calculator, notepad, pencil, pen, highlighter and a six-month membership to the exam prep online learning management system, CertBok®. Your six-month access to the CertBok® membership is activated upon registration, however, you may delay your membership activation by contacting us. Your workbooks, calculator and other workshop supplies will be given to you at the workshop. (Workbooks and CertBok® membership are a $400 value!).
Registration: 8:15-8:30 am (Day 1 only)
Course: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm (day 1-3)
12:00-1:00 Lunch on your own (Check out the great restaurants in downtown Madison). WSC training center will include i-Pads for you to place your luncheon order.
Regular Price: $1,150
Discounted Member: $1,050
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
Attend this course and earn 2.2 CEUs from the Wisconsin Safety Council.
Registration confirmations will be emailed. Pre-registration is required.
- Training program discount
- Membership – Join our network of committed organizations today!
- Consulting & customized training services – Customize this, or any program for delivery at your facility. Call today for a quote!
- Cancellation and substitution policy
- Training registration forms
To schedule a private of this course, please contact us at 608.258.3400 or firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and availability.