MADISON – Wisconsin Safety Council announced on Thursday that its 78th Annual Conference would be held virtually on Sept. 1 & 2. The conference – planned to be hosted in Wisconsin Dells – was moved to a virtual event following feedback from members and out of an abundance of caution surrounding COVID-19.
“Safety has been and will always be our number one priority at Wisconsin Safety Council,” said Aaron Huebner, Wisconsin Safety Council Executive Director. “While we are confident we could host an in-person event safely, we believe we can offer the same, if not more, value to our members by holding the event online.”
While the conference will be held virtually for the first time in its 78-year history, attendees can expect to hear from the same top-notch speakers and attend educational breakout sessions with the latest safety information.
Because this year’s conference is going all virtual, attendees will have access to even more programming than before! This includes:
- Virtual access to every educational breakout session and our keynote speakers
- Announcement of this year’s Corporate Safety Awards and other Award winners
- Even more CEUs! Attendees will have virtual access to most educational sessions for 30 days following the conference
- Interacting with exhibitors virtually – Connect with them instantly or request a meeting at a later date
- Virtual networking and video chats that will be available throughout the two-day conference
- And more!
More details about the Annual Conference can be found at www.wisafetycouncil.org.
For more information, please contact:
Nick Novak, 608.258.3400