Posted: August 3
Risk Management Specialist
Dept of Military Affairs, Camp Douglas, WI
Do you have a knack for spotting safety hazards and risk factors?! If so, Volk Field is hiring a Risk Management Specialist in Camp Douglas, Wisconsin.
The State of Wisconsin, Department of Military Affairs offers a great life/work balance. The State of Wisconsin offers amazing benefits such as 3 weeks paid vacation, health insurance and a very rewarding pension system. For general information on State employee benefits click here. For general information about positions in Wisconsin State Government click here
The Risk Management Specialist works under the supervision of the CRTC Chief of Safety (COS) . This position serves Volk Field, Civil Engineering, Fire Crash, Security, Housekeeping, Environmental, Operations, IT and Food Service. CRTC, Hardwood Range (GSU), 126th weather flight and 128th Air Control Squadron. Personnel working with-in these organizations are a mix of fulltime AGR, Federal Technician, Traditional guardsmen, DMA Sate employees, and federal contractors. This position involves the management, application, or operation of a safety and occupational health program and performance of professional level work concerned with safety and occupational health activities and includes the development, implementation, and evaluation of Volk Field’s related program functions. The primary objective of this work is the elimination or minimization of human injury and property and productivity losses, caused by harmful contact incidents, through the design of effective management policies, programs, or practices. Volk Field’s safety and occupational health management work requires application of the knowledge of: (a) the principles, standards, and techniques of safety and occupational health management.
1. Must possess a valid Wisconsin driver’s license as a condition of continued employment and meet state driving standards.
2. Lifting, bending, twisting and, ladder usage required, potential for confined space entry, and longer hours, safety footwear and PPE required
3. This position will need a Common Access Card
4. This position will be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance
Minimally qualified applicants will have:
Experience conducting safety and health, risk management, or occupational health inspections or investigations.
Experience developing and conducting safety, health, and risk training for staff and management
Experience writing or editing policies
Knowledge of Occupational Safety and Health Administration
Well-qualified applicants will have:
Formal education or certification in risk management or related field.
Experience maintaining incident reports, identifying trends, or recommending corrective actions in order to maintain a safe working environment.
Experience with risk management in a government setting
Familiarity National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), and American National Standards Institute (ANSI)
How To Apply
You must apply online to be considered for this position. Application materials will not be accepted if received in an email, as a hard copy or a fax.
Deadline: Aug. 10
Apply here: http://wisc.jobs/public/links_page_detail.asp?pageid=719
Click on “Log in to Apply” at the top of the job announcement and log into your account. After you are logged in and are viewing the announcement, click “Apply Now.” You will be asked to provide your personal information, attach a resume, and then complete a brief assessment. Online applications that do not include all of the requested materials will not be considered. Online applications that do not include all of the requested materials will not be considered.
Posted: July 24, 2020
Outside Account Manager
Stauffer Glove and Safety
Greater Green Bay, WI Territory
The Outside Account Manager executes sales strategy, which includes establishing and developing the regional market share in the assigned territory. Responsible for meeting all assigned business objectives and effectively servicing all existing regional and national customers. Successfully partner with Regional Branch and Customer Service teams to support all customer needs.
• Manage assigned National and Regional Accounts within designated territory.
• Call prospective customers and establish buying cycles, customer needs, and create a customer supplier relationship with potential customers within the local region.
• Collaborate with National Accounts Manager to service existing National Account locations within the local region.
• Increase sales and gain market share within in the respective territory, both on existing and new accounts.
• Prepare sales information for customers.
• Partner with cross-functional teams to generate any requested sales information for customers; including coordination of bid information for new accounts.
• Coordinate renewal activity for existing customers. Including but not limited to negotiating pricing, providing technical specifications on products and identifying service agreements to support “after-sales” support.
• Conduct market analysis of territory and buying influences to be able to identify future sales and growth within territory of existing and new customers.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams and the regional branch to secure and place orders taking into consideration delivery dates and inventory levels for fulfillment.
• Provide product training and conduct seminars and surveys for customers.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Qualifications- Minimum of 0-5 years of sales experience in the Safety distribution, and/or Industrial distribution
Deadline- August 28th
How to Apply- online at www.stauffersafety.com
Please email job overview, in word format, to Barb Deans. Your posting will remain on our site for 6-8 weeks, unless a specific deadline is included. If you have questions, please contact the Wisconsin Safety Council at 608.661.6914. This service is free.
Please include the following:
- Job Title
- How to Apply