In addition to being a valuable tool to save lives and minimize loss in the event of an emergency, an Emergency Action Plan (EAP) is also an OSHA requirement. There are several regulatory requirements when it comes to creating an EAP which can make the task of staying in compliance difficult. The Wisconsin Safety Council can alleviate some of this strain with the Emergency Action Plan Development service. Our Safety Managers are well-versed in all OSHA regulations and have experience in creating EAPs across all industries. We can help you create an EAP that is customized to your facility to keep your employees safe and ease your regulatory burden.
What Is Included With This Service?
A Safety Manager from the Wisconsin Safety Council will visit your facility (virtually or in person) where they will be guided through a tour by a member of your team. Once familiar with your site’s operations, our Safety Manager will work with you to:
- Formulate an Emergency Action Plan that is compliant with OSHA’s emergency standards
- Advise you on what should be included in your facilities Emergency Action Plan based on the below standards applicable to your site
- Design and Construction of Exit Routes (29 CFR 1910.36)
- Maintenance, Safeguards and Operational Features for Exit Routes (29 CFR 1910.37)
- Emergency Action Plans (29 CFR 1910.38)
- Fire Prevention Plans (29 CFR 1910.39)
- Portable Fire Extinguishers (29 CFR 1910.157)
- Fixed Extinguishing Systems (29 CFR 1910.160)
- Fire Detection System (29 CFR 1910.164)
- Employee Alarm System (29 CFR 1910.165)
- Create Emergency Egress Maps
- Create Emergency Equipment Maps
- Train your staff on the Emergency Action Plan
Who Would Benefit From This Service?
Every workplace in General Industry is covered by OSHA’s Emergency Action Plan standard, with the exception of mobile workplaces. Any facility with deficiencies in their EAPs would benefit from this service.
Why Should You Want This Service?
More important than complying with applicable OSHA regulations, this service will help to keep your employees safe and minimize losses in the event of an emergency.
For questions or to schedule this service, please contact WSC at 608-258-3400 and email@example.com.