Upcoming Public Trainings:
Apr 17, 2023 – Click to Register, (In Person Only – Kalahari Resort, WI Dells)
July 26, 2023 – Click to Register, (In Person & Virtual Options)
Dec 14, 2023 – Click to Register, (In Person & Virtual Options)
Part of the Advanced Safety Certificate Programs
Our one-day Safety Inspections course provides an overview of the safety and health inspection process, then examines specific techniques to improve the process. It also addresses basic skills for conducting various types of inspections and correcting identified hazards. Students will be provided with the knowledge necessary not only to meet regulatory requirements, but to positively impact their organization’s injury prevention efforts.
Topics covered during our one-day course include:
- The purpose and benefits of safety inspections
- How to plan and conduct an effective safety inspection
- How to use checklists to save time and improve inspection quality
- How to communicate results
- How to develop recommendations and follow-up on implementation
- How to set realistic goals and hold employees accountable for effective results
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for those responsible for conducting or supervising safety inspections, as well as for those responsible for training industrial safety and/or health inspectors.
Why Should You Attend?
Through discussions, demonstrations and exercises, WSC will teach you what to inspect, how often and who should be involved. Participants will learn how to develop and use checklists in continuous and formal safety inspection formats. We provide you with the tools and skills necessary to focus on finding facts, not faults, and how to use safety inspections to positively reinforce safe practices and behaviors.
Regular Price: $450
Discounted Member: $350
Course materials included.
*Classes will be held in person and virtually. For those attending via Zoom, a link will be sent to you at a later date*
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
Attend this course and earn .65 CEUs from the Wisconsin Safety Council.
- Membership – Join our network of committed organizations today!
- Consulting & customized training services – Customize this, or any program for delivery at your facility. Call today for a quote!
- Cancellation and substitution policy
To schedule a private training of this course or any other for your company, please contact us at 608.258.3400 or firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and availability.
ALL PUBLIC TRAININGS CALENDAR