This seminar will prepare you to teach Coaching the Emergency Vehicle Operator Ambulance 4. This comprehensive defensive driving program focuses on improving an operator’s ability to read traffic conditions, act accordingly, and prevent collisions in both emergency and non-emergency situations. Sessions will include educational methods and valuable tips for running successful training programs.
Payment of full tuition includes training DVD, transparencies and leader’s guide. Additional attendees from the same company, or those attending as a refresher course, will attend at a reduced rate and receive only the leader’s guide.
For the cost of the Full Tuition Instructor’s Kit
Attendees receive the Instructor’s Kit with DVD, scripts, graphics and leader’s guide PLUS the Train-the-Trainer seminar and lunch! In addition, each attendee will receive a certificate of attendance.
- Member $375; Regular Price $450 (Full Kit for Ambulance is included).
- Additional attendee from same company or refresher training $200 member and $240 non-member (includes an ambulance guide only)
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
Attend this course and earn .50 CEUs from the Wisconsin Safety Council.
- Training program discount
- Membership – Join our network of committed organizations today!
- Consulting & customized training services – Customize this, or any program for delivery at your facility. Call today for a quote!
- Cancellation and substitution policy
- Training registration forms
Coaching the Emergency Vehicle Operator Ambulance 4 Train-the-Trainer, Madison
DECEMBER 4, 2018 @ 8:45 AM – 3:00 PM
To schedule a private of this course, please contact us at 608.258.3400 or firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and availability.