Wisconsin Safety Council will be hosting an Associate Safety Professional™ (ASP) Examination Preparation Workshop presented by ClickSafety/SPAN™ . The ASP is the first test required in the two-test process of becoming a Certified Safety Professional® (CSP). The five-hour computer delivered test consists of 200 questions designed to measure the academic knowledge expected of the entry-level safety professional.
This workshop will prepare you for the Board of Certified Safety Professionals’ Safety Fundamentals Examination, which leads to the ASP designation. You will review more than 500 problems addressing the complete examination blueprint. At the completion of the ASP prep workshop participants will learn to:
- Determine whether you are ready to attend the Safety Fundamental Examination
- Identify areas where additional preparation is needed
- Design an individual study plan that ensures exam success
- Obtain answers to questions about core exam materials
- Become familiar with resources available to prepare for the exam
- Utilize information about certification requirements and scoring procedures in your test preparation
- Review content material utilizing a testing format
The workshop includes a professionally published ASP Exam Study Workbook, pencils, notepad, highlighter, and SPAN™ offers the online test prep online learning management system. The online test prep includes a targeted database of questions with multiple enhanced learning, exam simulation, and performance tracking capabilities. One year access to ASP online test prep membership is provided as part of the workshop ($275 value!). We encourage you to purchase and bring a TI-30XS calculator with you to the exam prep course.
* If you take an examination applicable to the ClickSafety/ SPAN™ workshop you attended and do not pass, you can retake the workshop for free within one year of your original workshop date. This is subject only to our public workshops and is dependent upon capacity for additional students.